Job ID 25146
Offered Salary 1000
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Why Cisco Service Provider
Looking to be part of an innovative and dynamic team? Why not join the Europe, Middle East & Africa Service Provider (EMEA SP) team at Cisco?
There has never been a better time than now, to be a part of the Service Provider industry. Over the last 2 years, we have seen the acceleration of the digital economy. The role of SPs has never been more important in keeping organisations and customers connected. SPs have demonstrated resilience as they quickly adapted to the sudden shifts in demand and will continue to be the backbone of emerging societies, markets and industries. As we move forward, they will continue to evolve their strategies to meet the shifting customer needs and expectations providing secure, resilient, sustainable and reliably connected purpose-centric ecosystems.
Join us! Be part of an incredible team where you can help build the bridge to possible.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for an Account Manager with a focus to grow Cisco business with Mobily. In this job you will:
- Focus on customer experience and become your customers’ trusted advisor.
- Own and develop the Cisco Account Management Business Plan.
- Orchestrate cross-functional team members to deliver complete business solutions.
- Work closely with the Cisco Partner team, to drive the strategy and delivery of new solutions, products and services.
- Plan and execute the sales strategy in order to meet the agreed landmarks and timescales, and to ensure that sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Deliver accurate business metrics, monthly forecasts, weekly commits and pipeline development reports.
- Anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target.
Who You’ll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful. Our focus is to find and tackle customers’ most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities. We anticipate our customers’ needs, as the World shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything. You will join a team of highly skilled Sales professionals working with Sales Specialists, Pre-sales Engineering and the Partner Community to plan sales strategies, develop proposals, deliver customer presentations and close the business.
At Cisco you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best. Join us today and make amazing things happen!
Who You Are
You are looking to drive growth through the development and expansion of customer and channel relationships. You have a strategic focus and the ability to understand client and partner business needs. You have a strong ability to analyze the market, identify business drivers, craft a strategy for driving growth, and work with internal and external resources to bring that strategy into life. This is a phenomenal opportunity for you to develop key skills and achieve career advancement in an exciting customer-focused sales role.
Should you be interested in this role, you should come with:
- Around 5 years of shown success in sales.
- Sales experience and knowledge of the partner and customer community; strong skills in prospecting, replacing an incumbent, and protecting the Cisco installed base.
- Experience in enabling market growth by utilizing marketing resources and improving the competence of the partner sales reps.
- Confirmed knowledge of a process once working with large Service Provider customer, including demand generation, partner development, forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunity management.
- Strong Cisco technology understanding and business knowledge with complementary skills to understand the customers’ business drivers and align to Cisco solutions.
- Mastery in developing trusted customer relationships be it technical decision-makers or business stakeholders combined with gravitas and experience to lead a relationship with up to CxO level too.
- Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers, partners and Cisco overall.
- Confidence in applying financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in English and local language.
- BA degree in a business discipline or equivalent.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate’s hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.