Job ID 33238
Offered Salary 3418
Career Level Executive
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
• Provide necessary support services to departments and provide general administrative duties to support smooth functioning of business.
• Coordinate with sales to receive insurance policy , with GRO for registration of the vehicle and for purchase of Salik tag, etc. prior to delivery to the customer
• Daily reconciliation of expenses , IOU and cash on hand in a timely and accurate manner
• Prepare statements of expense, traffic fines, etc and submit for reimbursement
• Monitor fines on the system, track status and liaise with concerned staff to clear the same
• Co-ordinate with logistics and workshop for movement of vehicles, PDI, issuing PO for accessory fitment, re-conditioning and outside work
• Ensure applicable system updates in a timely and accurate manner
• Maintain necessary documentation system for efficient and orderly storage and retrieval of documents/information. Maintain and update all necessary records, files and database.
• Raise LPO’s and ensure timely follow up of the payments.
• Procurement of consumables for the showroom by following all related processes. Planning, organizing and distributing of uniforms and stationery to the floors.
• Manage petty cash requirement for the sales department and ensure availability of cash at all times.
Education/Certification and Continued Education
• 12th Standard / High School / “O” Levels
Years of Experience
0-2 years relevant experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Customer service
- Relevant experience in the desired field.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Proficient in computer literacy with excellent organizational and coordination abilities.
- Attention to details and is skilled at arranging tasks in order of importance.