Job ID 33239
Offered Salary 3701
Career Level Officer
Experience 4 Years
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
• Reconciliation of VCC/ Hayaza certificates, stock movement, stock on hand in order to ensure accurate records, in line with the information available on the system
• Coordinate with sales to receive insurance policy , with GRO for registration of the vehicle and for purchase of Salik tag, etc. prior to delivery to the customer
• Track the daily vehicle delivery, follow up to ensure timely invoicing of the same and timely processing of customer refunds
• Ensure all legal documentation is in order prior to release of VCC / Hayaza for all new/ used vehicles
• Ensure applicable system updates in a timely and accurate manner
• Provide necessary support services to departments and provide general administrative duties to support smooth functioning of business.
• Maintain necessary documentation system for efficient and orderly storage and retrieval of documents/information. Maintain and update all necessary records, files and database.
• Raise LPO’s and ensure timely follow up of the payments.
Education/Certification and Ongoing Learning:
Should hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
Years of Professional Experience:
2-3 years of experience in a comparable role, specializing in administration and stock management.
1-2 years of specific work experience in the automotive industry.
Knowledge and Skills:
Strong communication skills in English.
Proficient in computer literacy with excellent organizational and coordination abilities.
Attention to detail and adept at prioritizing a multitude of tasks.