Job ID 32717
Offered Salary 3661
Career Level Executive
Experience 4 Years
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
The Analyst, Data & Analytics (Release Admin) is responsible for performing in depth release steps to bring a change to the data & Analytics Production ecosystem with the proper approvals to ensure the quality of source to target data are done with integrity. This role is responsible for documenting all the deployments including the attachment of pertinent documents such as source-to-target mappings and data transformation designs for ETL program and other on-going data movement, cleansing, and integrations.
The Analyst collaborates with the data owners to establish processes and standards that are compliant with quality assurance principles and guidelines. Moreover, he/she conducts data audits to validate compliance with these quality standards.
This position will report to the Manager, Data & Analytics.
- Provide support to Analyst for the coordination and the prioritization of their deployment activities
- Identify data quality controls.
- Document Quality system.
- Provide audit evidence (Including Conformity & Security of the various environments) on all deployment engaged
- Act as a link between the Managers, the Data Engineers and the Data Analysts to determine to root cause of any Deployment failure.
- Ensure to respect the politics & process for Deployment.
- Ensure that we are conformed and auditable.
- Enforce and Enhance the Deployment strategy and Enable to get the efforts needed to accomplish them.
- Help in the automation of all Deployment & Intake process.
- Document the Deliveries.
- Provide Deployments statistics including implementation success.
- Collaborate in the search of Failure root cause due to a deployment.
- Establish or collaborate in the Release scoping.
- Lead Release planning meeting.
- Represent the Data & Analytics changes in the various CAB and CEB.
- Manage the communication process to advise on any outage or degradation of service
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics/Statistics
- 3-5 years of IT technology or operations related experience in a large company
- Demonstrated proficiency in query tools (SQL is needed) and Data quality tools
- Experience with Big Data technologies (e.g Azure, Snowflakes, conventional data warehouse)
- Conceptual mindset
- Track record working with data from multiple sources and willingness to dig-in and understand the data and to leverage creative thinking to deliver results
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience with version control tools (e.g. GIT)
- Excellent Analysis Aptitudes
- Leadership & Initiatives ability
- Multi Tasking capacity
Conditions of Employment:
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibility of the candidates applying for this position.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.