Job ID 25168
Offered Salary 1000
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
What You’ll Get To Do:
Business Relationship Management:
- Build and maintain consultative relationships with business unit executives and management.
- Represent the voice of the business unit within PNA IT and support the business unit in defining and quantifying the value that IT brings to its business.
- Partner with client organizations, to understand process opportunities for PISCA IT services to address and optimize by maintaining a functional needs roadmap for the represented BUs
- Represent and communicate PNA IT strategy to the business unit.
- Act as the primary interface and escalation point with PNA IT for business unit projects and services.
- Coordinate and facilitate communications and information sharing with the appropriate PNA and Operating Company organizations.
- Manage the communication of critical service issues to the customer’s senior management
- Coordinate periodic business review meetings. Ensure that any IT service deficiency is identified and corrected.
Manage and Maximize Demand for PEXNA IT Services:
- Manage demands for IT services from assigned business units, representing all of PISCA Service offerings.
- Identify opportunities to expand PISCA services to assigned business units.
- Develop business requirements definition, business case development and request prioritization
- Secure management and financial approvals
- Provide consolidated summary reports to senior management
- Escalate issues and take corrective action
- Manage the IT transformation activities of assigned Applications.
- Participate in all identified Application change and transformation initiatives ensuring compliance with architectural process and standards.
- Coordinate IT application management initiatives such as application upgrades, data center migrations, etc.
- Review project statuses, take corrective action and/or escalate issues as needed to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Manage business relationships for internal BU customers, understand customer process and needs in order define and deliver appropriate IT services available from PEXNA, and coordinate resultant project activity.
- Assume application ownership responsibility for MacroPSI (SQL-based custom application) and other applications as assigned.
- Ensure compliance with all IT policies and procedures
What You’ll Bring:
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in related field
- 10+ years of IT experience with a focus on customer engagement, delivery of IT services to the customer, Budgeting, Service planning and delivery, and experience in business operations
- One or more certifications in ITIL, BRM, PMP or Six Sigma or equivalent experience required
- Embraces changes associated with assigned work initiatives.
- Able to understand the customer IT service needs and to match those needs to a PISCA standard solution, and to work with PEXNA service managers to deliver the solution to the customer.
- Work independently and creatively with minimum amount of direct supervision to identify and create plans to address new service opportunities as well as issues arising with existing services.
- Able to collaborate and work together with internal and external partners effectively to complete team assignments and represent BU needs and demands.
- Able to represent PEXNA services that can address a defined BU need and develop the business case that illustrates the ROI.
- Communicate and work effectively with others.
- Regular communications with all levels of customers, business units and IT management
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic prioritizes total wellbeing. We offer a wide variety of benefits and programs to support your physical, emotional, financial, social and environmental health.
The salary range of $118,000 – $145,000 is just one component of Panasonic’s total package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, experience, and location. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives.
We understand that your career search may look different than others and embrace the professional, personal, educational, and volunteer opportunities through which people gain experience. If you are actively looking or starting to explore new opportunities, send us your application!