OverviewThe main purpose of the role is to provide architectural design governance, and technical leadership, develop and deliver customized solutions within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform to support critical business functions and meet project requirements. This will be an established working model with various IT stakeholders across different business sectors
• Work with SFMC Business Analyst, Sector Product Owner, Sector IT, and Marketing teams to transform new requirements into best practice-led Salesforce Marketing Cloud technical design.
• Work directly with stakeholders to design/govern highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable Salesforce solutions.
• Create detailed level project plan and status reports
• Deal with ambiguous problems, take responsibility for finding solutions, and drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
• Troubleshoot key implementation issues and demonstrate the ability to drive to a successful resolution.
• Use deep business knowledge of SFMC to help assist with estimation for major new initiatives.
• Provide oversight to the development team (up to 5 resources) and ensure sound technical delivery of the product
• Design and Implement complex solutions in Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Web Studio (cloud pages), Automations Studio, Journey Builder, etc
• Implement integrations with other systems using SSJS and APIs
• Contribute to SFMC CoE building activities by creating reference architectures, common patterns, data models, and re-usable assets that empower our stakeholders to maximize business value using the breadth of the Salesforce solutions available, also harvesting knowledge from existing implementations.
• Evangelize and educate internal stakeholders about SFMC technology
Years of Experience:
9-14 plus years of IT experience with at least 5+ years of experience with SFMC developer toolkit including Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Advertising Studio, Web Studio, Administration, etc
Mandatory Tech Skills:
• 9-14 plus years of IT experience with at least 5+ years of experience with SFMC developer toolkit including Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Advertising Studio, Web Studio, Administration, etc
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, MIS, Business, or similar field.
• Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces with Lightning Components
• Active SFMC Developer Certification (SFMC Admin, Email Specialist, SFMC Developer, SFMC Consultant)
• Experience in API Integrations using SSJS
Mandatory Non Tech Skills:
• Agile delivery experience.
• Self-motivated and creative
• Experience in providing technical governance on architectural design and leading a development team in a technical capacity
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Motivated self-starter, able to change directions quickly when priorities shift and quickly think through problems to design and deliver solutions
• Passion for technology and for learning