Job ID 25129
Offered Salary 1000
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The role aims to be recognized as trusted advisors in the hotel / hotels. This role supports the finance lead to attract and retains best-in-class finance professionals. This role assists in developing their finance team and enables them to Thrive. The role communicates with impact, ensures a robust control and compliance environment and supports to enable the EMEA finance management company value proposition, which is attractive to existing and new owners. The role partners within the hotel / hotels to maximize profit for our shareholders and owners and executes EMEA Operations Finance innovations and projects to deliver an industry leading efficient finance organization.
What will I be doing?
The Assistant Cluster Finance Manager will support all activities performed by the Cluster Finance Manager, to include but not limited to, understanding and driving financial performance, ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting and month-end closing activities, co-ordinating and reviewing monthly financial statements in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Uniform System of Accounts and Hilton policies and procedures. The role will ensure a smooth operation of all hotel finance activities in full compliance with the policy, regulatory and contractual framework. The role will business partner with all hotel finance team members and the Hotel Management team, and supports the Cluster Finance Manager in developing excellent working relationships across a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, including Commercial, IT, Procurement, Operations, Shared Service Centers (where applicable), Owners and Assett Managers as well as Regional Operations Finance. In absence of the Cluster Finance Manager, the Assistant Cluster Finance Manager will assume responsibilities of the department lead. The role will support the Cluster Finance Manager to develop best-in-class hotel Finance teams, including participation in all relevant Finance development programs.
What are we looking for?
• Ability to analyze large volume of complex financial information from many sources and create reports, forecasts, and projections
• Strong problem solving skills, including ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate
• Ability to proactively identify and prevent potential problems
• Ability to help develop problem solving skills among direct reports and other team members as appropriate
• Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritize and implement all elements required for team to fulfill responsibilities
• Ability to manage and develop staff
• Detail oriented and organized
• Ability to develop presentations and effectively present to all levels of company, hotels & owners
• Strong communication and negotiation skills (all levels of management and external customers)
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook with the ability to quickly learn new programs when required
University degree in Accounting or Finance