Job ID 29231
Offered Salary 3134
Career Level Manager
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Date: 11 Oct 2023
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 45,000 team members in 17 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
Majid Al Futtaim Retail is the leading shopping mall, retail, communities, entertainment developer and operator in the Middle East, North Africa, and Central Asia regions. With over 48,000 people, revenues of over US$ 11 Billion, and operations in 18 countries. Some of the iconic brands we carry include Mall of the Emirates, Carrefour, All Saints, Lego, City Center, Abercrombie & Fitch, & Vox Cinemas. We believe in making Great Moments for Everyone, Every day.
Business Development Assistant Manager | MAF Retail | shindagha HO
The Assistant Manager is responsible for assisting the Business Development Department in all aspects of the planning, monitoring and controlling processes. The role holder is also responsible for planning and preparing interactions with key stakeholders and reporting and tracking the progress of the transformation projects.
- Review project plans and schedules on a regular basis with the responsible Project Managers.
- Monitor project progress and prepare weekly and monthly report data for Progress Report.
- Liaise with and obtain information from vendors for updating and reporting purposes.
- Prepare presentations and ad-hoc reports across all department.
- Coordinate the annual plan of communication between the Corporate Development department and other concerned departments.
- Plan and prepare for progress meeting with key stakeholders.
- Prepare and review all formal and informal communication between the Corporate Development department and relevant stakeholders.
- Interface with project teams to formulate and develop schedules that fully integrate all phases, functions, and activities.
- Bachelor Degree required, PMP is a preference.
- 0-2 years’ experience in operations or project management with, experience in retail is preferred.
- Demonstrated high level skills in communication within a large and complex organization.
- Good time management.
- Highly organized,
WHAT WE OFFER
- At Majid Al Futtaim, we’re on a mission to create great moments, to spread happiness, to build, experiences that stay in our memories for a lifetime. We’re proud to say that over the past 27 years, we have built a reputation as a regional market leader in what we do. Join us!
- Work from any country in the world for 30 days a year.
- Work in a friendly environment, where everyone shares positive vibes and excited about our future.
- Work with over 50,000 diverse and talented colleagues, all guided by our Leadership Model.