Job ID 33235
Offered Salary 3580
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
To plan, initiate and conduct sales process with the corporate customers and contribute in achieving the sales targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Contribute in developing sales strategy and develop tactical plans to promote the business
- Monitor and ensure future sales plan implementation and results achieved on a regular basis.
- Communicate sales plan and targets to the sales team and provide sufficient training inputs, guidance and motivation to achieve targets successfully.
- Review all prospects and where they were generated from.
- Monitor sales process (aspects such as initial customer contact and reception, clarification of need, identification of prospect, follow-up on initial contact, final closure of sale and quality of sales documentation) to ensure quality in the entire process
- Manage all aspects of the relevant showroom to ensure high standards in the layout, display, housekeeping and product information to convey the desired image of the brand and the Company.
- Deal with critical problems, major customer complaints or issues that may be escalated and ensure prompt action or decisions for timely resolution.
- Establish and maintain a network of business contacts and relationships within the market to increase market awareness, obtain market/competitor intelligence and customer preference information.
- Guide, direct, develop and motivate subordinates in day to day operations & highlight performance issues and action accordingly (BM/HR etc.)
- Monitor PDI process and ensure highest level of customer satisfaction
- Ensure sales teams know of current pricing / marketing activities
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in with at least 2 to 3 years in a supervisory role in Heavy Commercial Vehicle sale in the GCC market
- Networking skills.
- In-depth knowledge about local Heavy Commercial Vehicle business
- Ability to convince all stakeholders (End Users and Decision makers, i.e. Drivers and Owners of the business)
- Proven track record in Heavy Commercial Vehicle sales in GCC market
- Ability to think beyond the immediate perceived requirement of the customer