Job ID 29232
Offered Salary 3337
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Date: 11 Oct 2023
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 45,000 team members in 17 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
Majid Al Futtaim Retail is the leading shopping mall, retail, communities, entertainment developer and operator in the Middle East, North Africa, and Central Asia regions. With over 48,000 people, revenues of over US$ 11 Billion, and operations in 18 countries. Some of the iconic brands we carry include Mall of the Emirates, Carrefour, All Saints, Lego, City Center, Abercrombie & Fitch, & Vox Cinemas. We believe in making Great Moments for Everyone, Every day.
Finance Associate Manager | MAF Retail | Hypermarket UAE
The Finance Associate Manager is responsible for acquiring, managing, manipulating, and analysing data and reporting results in order to ensure provision of necessary data management support that will assist in meeting business objectives.
- Design and document database architecture.
- Oversee the creation of database scheme, tables, procedures and permissions.
- Create, test, and execute data management languages.
- Develop database utilities and automated reporting.
- Oversee maintenance operations daily, weekly and monthly on Oracle and SQL servers and databases, and information systems for the purpose of ensuring efficient program operations.
- Assess information compliance with standards.
- Assist in establishing mechanisms that ensure data standardization and quality.
- Oversee the preparation of written materials for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference, and/or conveying information.
- 2+ years in retail.
- Strong people management skills.
- Good knowledge of supplier or third-party management software.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data.
WHAT WE OFFER
- At Majid Al Futtaim, we’re on a mission to create great moments, to spread happiness, to build, experiences that stay in our memories for a lifetime. We’re proud to say that over the past 27 years, we have built a reputation as a regional market leader in what we do. Join us!
- Work from any country in the world for 30 days a year.
- Work in a friendly environment, where everyone shares positive vibes and excited about our future.
- Work with over 50,000 diverse and talented colleagues, all guided by our Leadership Model.