Job ID 25388
Offered Salary 1000
Experience 2 Years
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, every guest interaction is an opportunity to create a lasting memory. As AV Technician, you will manage the operations of the audio-visual support unit to ensure professional quality audio-visual technical support as needed for social events, receptions, etc. Oversee scheduling of personnel to provide support necessary to set and operate equipment.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to The Director of Information Technology, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Sets up and maintains the sound and lighting systems in entertainment areas.
- Operates the sound and light systems for assigned shows and events.
- Assists in setup and strike of band equipment for different acts in entertainment venues.
- Handles all tech requests from catering and events set up.
- Handles all department set up needs from setting up/tearing down staging to putting up banners for events.
- Assists in the safety, proper maintenance, repair and technical work of any stage sets, meeting spaces and conventions.
- Assists in necessary, the collected effort of any technical work needed for stage/meeting space set-up and breakdown.
- Ensures proper sound, video, and lighting for stage shows and conventions.
- Maintain a flexible schedule for work calls, special events, rehearsal/training, maintenance and evening show performances.
- Lighting reinforcement of all stage presentation or convention or special projects.
- Maintain system service information and personal daily work logs.
- Exhibits a positive outgoing personality.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies.