Job ID 24768
Offered Salary 1000
Experience 7 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Reference Code : EC-2006265
QatarEnergy is an integrated national oil corporation that stands at theforefront of efforts for the long term sustainable
development,utilization and monetization of oil and gas resources in the State ofQatar.In its efforts to become one of the
best national energy companies inthe world, QatarEnergy’s activities and those of its subsidiaries andjoint ventures,
encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas valuechain locally, regionally, and internationally.They include the
exploration, refining and production, marketing, andsale of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas
liquids(NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals,fertilizers, steel and aluminum. As an
integrated corporation,QatarEnergy’s activities also include marketing and sale of oil and gasand other various
products.QatarEnergy’s operations and activities are conducted at various onshorelocations, including Doha, Dukhan and
the Mesaieed and Ras LaffanIndustrial Cities; and at various offshore areas, such as offshore oilfields production stations,
drilling platforms, Halul oil export island,and the North Field, which is the largest single non-associated gasreservoir in the
world covering an area of 6,000 square kilometers. Theutilization of this field’s massive reserves has become a
primarynational goal to continue the development and prosperity of the country.QatarEnergy pays the utmost attention to
the health and safety of itsemployees, contractors, visitors and the local communities where itoperates. From drilling to
construction, operations to decommissioning,QatarEnergy’s health, safety and environment policy forms an integralpart of
the corporation’s daily business and long term planning.QatarEnergy is committed to contribute to a better future by
meetingtoday’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resourcesfor generations to come. Thriving on
innovation and excellence,QatarEnergy is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and
environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
Primary purpose of job
• Manage and provide primary technical support, maintenance, and development for the following ERP Competency Centre
functions with appropriate IT and SAP strategies to meet Corporate-wide business objectives:
o SAP Security, Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
o User Administration and Role Management in SAP Technologies
• Define, Document and Execute remodeling and enhancements of SAP Security functions through analysis, planning,
designing, building and delivering SAP solutions using development technologies
Experience & Skills
• A total of 7 years professional work experience that includes:
a minimum of 5 years hands-on in SAP implementation / support experience including at least 2 full life cycle
implementation projects as SAP Security consultant.
• Enforce SAP Security policy / Segregation of duties
• Develop and enforce SAP Security Standards
• Manage user authentication (SSO and Password)
• Design and implement Roles & Authorizations
• Provide SAP Authorization support to SAP system users and project team.
• Should be a proven self-starter and team player and be able to coordinate with other team members in completing
• Carry out SAP support activities of maintaining the Integrity and Security of the SAP Solution.
• Candidate should be able to identify business risks and develop and implement an optimized SAP system security
• Expert in mass user/role administration tools, such as SECATT
• Experience in role and group modelling for HANA database access in S4 environment.
• Good Knowledge of SAP authorization concepts across SAP technologies such as S/4 HANA, ECC, GRC Access Control
(AC), Identity Management (IDM), Business Warehouse (BW), Business Objects (BO), Business Planning and
Consolidation (BPC), Profitability and Cost Management (PCM), Financial Information Management (FIM), SAP
SuccessFactors (SF), Fiori/Gateway, Solution Manager and SAP NetWeaver Process Integration (PI), etc.
• In-depth knowledge in designing the authorization matrix as per the recommended SAP best practices on SoDs and
• Demonstrates a commitment to quality and continuous improvement. Operates independently using mature judgment in
planning and performing assignments and achieving defined objectives
• Excellent people management, problem solving, persuasion, negotiation, and decision-making skills and team player
• Demonstrates ability to effectively manage and communicate with a multi-cultural and multi-national workforce
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to communicate concepts as appropriate to customers,
contractors, and staff
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Engineering or equivalent.
• SAP Certification: SAP Certified Technology Associate – SAP Authorization and Auditing for SAP NetWeaver 7.31