Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.What You’ll Get to Do:
Identify new business opportunities and OEM and or Distribution POS customers for designated market sectors
- Serve as a liaison between customer design, engineering and procurement teams and Panasonic.
- Participate in strategic global planning for DSBD product and market strategy.
- Analyze market trends and size, competition, and technology.
Present appropriate solutions to targeted OEM accounts
- Technical overviews on technology, manufacturing, and logistics.
- With co workers collaboration, search and determines appropriate product or technology for target customer.
- With selected product and technology, make proposition or business idea to create customer value.
Qualify appropriate products for technology
- Utilize contacts and in depth, advanced technical knowledge of materials and PWB manufacturing techniques to exploit advantages of Panasonic products.
- Obtain information on technical trends and provide feedback to the company.
Program and Account Management for established OEMs.
- Access the sales impact of the solutions in the global marketplace and the overall success of the programs.
- Follow up and maintain contacts with regular technology and business updates to OEMs.
- Attend trade shows, workshops or seminars to maintain expertise level
Maintain technical and business documentation and communication
- Document customer activity on call reports and monthly reports and email as required.
- Lead scheduled conference calls, meetings and follow ups with Japan, local staff, OEMs, and the sales group.
- This position will manage direct reports.
What You’ll Bring:
Education and Experience: Degree required and or preferred
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, business and or marketing, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 3 to 5 years specific marketing and or new business development experience is required
- In depth knowledge of passive components and related markets
- In depth knowledge of applications within target vertical markets using passive components
- OEM business and or design engineering connections, preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite with a strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Valid drivers license; must have or be able to obtain valid passport with no travel restrictions.
- Aggressive bridge builder between internal and external customers
- Takes accountability and displays a sense of urgency and professionalism at all times
- Operates with a bias for smart action; finding creative solutions and championing change
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and service internal and or external clients simultaneously
- Excellent communication, negotiation, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ambitious, enthusiastic self-starter; high initiative driver with good follow through skills.
- Ability to grasp and internalize team goals and or objectives and provide support of divisional plan.
- Up to 50 percent overnight, out of office travel, domestic and international
- May be required to wear protective gear when visiting customer work sites.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America. WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic prioritizes total wellbeing. We offer a wide variety of benefits and programs to support your physical, emotional, financial, social and environmental health.
The salary range of $100K-107K is just one component of Panasonic’s total package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, experience, and location. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives.
We understand that your career search may look different than others and embrace the professional, personal, educational, and volunteer opportunities through which people gain experience. If you are actively looking or starting to explore new opportunities, send us your application!