Panasonic Connect – Client Success Specialist
At Panasonic Connect, we connect the power of people and technology to change work,
advance society and help connect to tomorrow. Empathy, results, relentlessness and teamwork are the
foundations of the Panasonic Connect Culture. Our mission is to elevate the employee experience by
empowering individuals to use their voice and have a positive impact on our business. As part of our
team, you will push boundaries, take action, and face challenges alongside our customers to innovate
experiences that define the changing world of workWatch this video to see how we connect talent to opportunity, work to tomorrow and solutions to purpose. Come join our journey!
What You’ll Get to Do:
Help develop and manage relationships with customers, resellers, partners and distributors that will lead to the building of better partnerships. The CSS will build relationships with customers by proactively following up on their satisfaction with company services and addressing inquiries and concerns. As the customers main point of contact with the company, they are responsible for relaying information and coordinating with internal teams to solve issues. The Client Success Specialist will be located in the company’s Newark, NJ office or remote and will report to the Inside Sales Manager.
- Extend service contracts and register 3rd party customer products
- Build a post-sale relationship with customer through scheduled emails and follow up phone calls
- Get referrals from existing customers for new business
Sales and administrative support
- Work with partners to track down reseller PO to Disty or Disty to Panasonic
- Provide sales personnel and customers with order tracking information, product specifications, and other supporting information on an as-needed basis.
- Work with the customer during their post-sales experience to give them a high level of customer satisfaction
- Detail all activities within CRM – Salesforce
What You’ll Bring
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Communications preferred
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience is required and inside sales experience preferred
- Experience selling technology to B2B customers preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Experience with CRM systems required. Experience using Salesforce required
- High degree of multi-tasking and prioritization of tasks will be required
- Ability to reason quickly and act swiftly is required
- Strong value-based selling skills are required, e.g. relating, questioning, positioning, closing, etc.
- Ability to quickly acquire product knowledge and communicate with technical customers is required
- Ability to confidently conduct virtual product demonstrations is required
- The CSS will be customer-facing and therefore must demonstrate a very high level of written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong active listening skills.
- The CSS must always demonstrate a very high level of responsiveness and thorough follow-up.
- Ability to collaborate and thrive in cross-functional teams and matrix reporting structures.
- Ability to quickly establish trust and build and maintain lasting relationships with customers, resellers, and other partners.
- CSS will work out of the Newark HQ office or remote
- Some travel may be required less than 10 percent of the time
What We Offer:
The salary range of $55,000 –$80,000 is just one component of Panasonic’s total package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives.
- High Performance Culture
- A focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Rewards and Recognition
- Learning & Development Opportunities Across Multiple Business Units
- Competitive compensation packages
- Hybrid work model
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Educational Assistance
- Volunteer time off
- Total Well Being Program
- Employee Referral Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic
protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential
functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required
for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high
volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have
valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of