Job ID 25126
Offered Salary 1000
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The role aims to be recognized as a trusted advisor to finance team members and other hotel business partners. This role supports the finance lead to retain and train best-in-class finance professionals and assists in developing their finance team. This role ensures a robust control and compliance environment and supports the hotel / hotels to maximize profit and contributes to implement EMEA Operations Finance innovations and projects.
What will I be doing?
The Cluster Credit Manager is responsible for the efficient operation of the hotel’s Accounts Receivable department in charge of Credit, Billing and Collection in all activities related to extending credit to customers, billing and collection, maintenance and control of the hotel’s accounts receivables. This role assists the Director and Assistant Director of Finance in any other way deemed necessary for the efficient overall operation of the Finance Department. The role will ensure a smooth operation of granting credit facilities, billing and collection in full compliance with the policy, regulatory and contractual framework. The role will business partner with all hotel finance team members and the Hotel Management team, and develops excellent working relationships across a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, including Commercial and Operations. The role will support the Finance Lead to develop best-in-class hotel Finance teams, including participation in all relevant Finance development programs.
What are we looking for?
• Ability to exercise sound judgement and decision-making skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication and comprehension skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities
• Must possess the ability to analyse large amounts of data / information efficiently and accurately
• Ability to learn and perform all essential job functions accurately and safely with minimal direct supervision, within initial training period after employee begins work
University degree in Accounting or Finance
Knowledge of Tower operations to include all aspects.