Job ID 25125
Offered Salary 1000
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The role aims to be recognized as a trusted finance team member. This role supports the finance lead in all training and development activities to develop best-in-class finance professionals and assists in developing their finance team. This role supports a robust control and compliance environment and contributes to implement EMEA Operations Finance innovations and projects.
What will I be doing?
At Hilton Dubai Palm Jumeirah, the Day Auditor is responsible for revenue checking as per Hotel policies & procedures and to complete all the daily financial transactions done at FO and F&B to ensure that all transaction and settlement are correctly completed & accurately reported to onq system and any discrepancy are reported to the income auditor and department concern for correcting measure.
Taking hand over from Duty manager
Cash deposited Witness Sheet to be Dropped In Cash Drop Safe
Prepare TD recon and send to front desk.
Prepare and reconcile Telephone / Internet
Prepare daily revenue report as required
Prepare ONQ vs Micros reconciliation
Prepare revenue template and cover template
Prepare And Action the onq Auto post Exception Reports
Prepare the day use room report and ensure all day use rooms have been charged and attached the Guest Room folios to the report & submit to the income auditor.
Ensure that if any House Use / comp room should pre approved(by G.M) and comp Form must be attached with Registration card
Prepare late check-out report and verify all late check-outs have been charged. Attach the Guest folios to the reports.
Ensure that all the Rebates and corrections should be wirriten proper explanations on the rebate vouchers .
Make sure that all the paid out recived from front office cashier and paid out guest signature must be match with Registration card signature.
Randomly room rate checking as per the onq current day arrivals report with registration card & OnQ
Ensure that on daily basis posting the intercompany cross charges in the onq system and it has to be balance as per the micros outlet report
Ensure that all the direct bills recived from from office and hand over to AR.
Prepare the Food and Beverage Reports:
A. All the Managements Accounts to be close as per the back-ups.
B. Micros Discounts checks should be verified and it has to be balance with micros discount reports.
C. Outlet Manual bill Sequences to be cheked and if follow up missing bills.
D. All the Void Items must be recived from outlets and it has to be approved by outlet Manager
Make sure that if any F&B Offline check must be posted in the onq Revenue should be recored as per the outlets revenue code.
Balance the Function Sheet and cross check with daily info sheet and make sure that all the functions are posted and record in micros.
Month-end task & Responsibilities
Prepare the Group Master report, House Account report & Room balance summary report and advance deposit report before night run & afternight run.
F&B intercompany cross charges to be balanced (Last day of the month) befor the night run.
Perform Night Audit Close Out done by day auditor.
Prepare admin calls summery report for the month.
Monthly store the various rpoets/documebts files according to the record retention schedule and as per the policies and procedures.
What are we looking for?
• Ability to analyze large volume of complex financial information from many sources and create reports, forecasts, and projections
• Strong problem solving skills, including ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate
• Ability to proactively identify and prevent potential problems
• Ability to help develop problem solving skills among direct reports and other team members as appropriate
• Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritize and implement all elements required for team to fulfill responsibilities
• Detail oriented and organized
• Ability to develop presentations and effectively present to all levels of company, hotels & owners.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills (all levels of management and external customers)
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook with the ability to quickly learn new programs when required
University degree in Accounting or Finance