Job ID 33225
Offered Salary 3783
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
As a leader in luxury retail in the Middle East, Al Tayer Group’s retail division, Al Tayer Insignia, hosts a portfolio of some of the world’s best luxury brands in the fashion, jewellery, home and department store categories. Complementing its position in luxury retail, Al Tayer Insignia has also built new frontiers in lifestyle retail, representing leading brands in the Beauty, Home, Fashion and Hospitality sectors. Our brands include Bloomingdales, Harvey Nichols, Boucheron, Areej, Aveda and Armani to name just a few!
About The Role
We are looking for a Department Manager to join our Beauty team in Bloomingdales – Kuwait. The department manager will manage and develop the team in order to achieve high levels of revenue, whilst maintaining brand image, operational compliance and customer satisfaction
What you’ll be doing
• Drive sales, monitor performance and identify commercial opportunities and make recommendations to meet and exceed sales targets
• Cultivate a culture of excellent customer service, leading by example. Resolve customer complaints effectively and promptly.
• Minimise stock loss through the management, implementation and adherence of ATG policies and procedures.
• Analyse stock management information available to ensure sales opportunities are maximised.
• Provide and analyse reports in order to gain understanding of current performance trends, to identify commercial opportunities and ensure Buying/Planning are aware of stock related feedback.
• Prepare and implement stock takes in store in liaison with the Operations team.
• Recommend, manage and/or support sales promotions and brand activities through effective planning and preparation to meet expectations. Feedback to relevant parties.
• Establish and maintain effective professional relationships with key business partners.
• Ensure all Company policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to.
• Ensure Company Health & Safety standards are adhered to at all times
• Understand customer profiles and ensure feedback is provided on Marketing, Buying and Planning to relevant parties
• Ensure Visual Merchandising standards are maintained within brand guidelines. Implement Company expectations of standards, maintenance and cleanliness.
• Monitor sales per square foot to ensure maximum productivity within brand and store specifications
• Keep abreast of market trends and competitor activity and provide feedback/recommendations to the Company.
People Management Roles and Responsibilities
• Provide leadership and direction to team members towards the achievement of goals and objectives
• Coach and motivate team to enhance performance and produce quality work, and ensure that they are continuously developed for higher level roles.
• You will preferably be educated to graduate level, have 3-5 years of experience running profitable retail stores and teams. You will have a strong customer focus, prioritizing our customer experience above everything else.
• You will have experience in Beauty or luxury.