Job ID 29311
Offered Salary 2891
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
As Department Secretary you will be responsible for coordinating the administrative system and schedule of your assigned Manager. Using your initiative, you will be expected to handling information sensitively and confidentially, as well as discreetly monitoring and recording the Department’s time and attendance.
Your other responsibilities will include:
– Organising and maintaining the line manager’s calendar of appointments.
– Handling all travel arrangements for the Department.
– Pro-actively managing your workload to achieve agreed objectives.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
– At least 3 years relevant work experience.
– Possesses initiative, good interpersonal skills and meticulous attention to detail.
– Flexible and able to work under pressure.
– Organized, energetic and confident.
– Excellent computer skills with advanced skills of MS Office applications.