Job ID 32689
Offered Salary 4755
Career Level Executive
Experience 4 Years
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
The Digital Media Specialist is responsible for assisting in planning, execution, and performance tracking of all digital media campaigns for Air Canada & Aeroplan. They will work very closely with the digital media managers as well internal product owners to launch digital campaigns. The Digital media Specialist will ensure that the campaign deliverables meet Air Canada business targets and objectives. The Digital media Specialist is a responsible in bringing together various elements to bring digital campaigns to market.
- Assist in the development of digital media plans for one of Canada’s Largest Brands
- Collaborate with the industry’s biggest and best media and creatives agencies to gain exposure to all sides of the advertising business
- Work Closely with large Publishers such as Google and Meta to assist in negotiations, Implementation and activation on campaigns.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure accountability throughout campaign process
- Aid in communicating with external partners to ensure strong working relationships that achieve campaign objectives
- Work with ad ops to traffic campaigns and deliver assets to external partners
- Support in QA of weekly/monthly reporting, campaign set up and post campaign launch
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, communications or related field
- An interest in Travel
- Knowledge of the principles of advertising, marketing and media.
- Digital media knowledge is considered an asset
- Interest in learning various media tools; AdWords, DV360, Meta Campaign Manager, Twitter, TikTok, etc
- Ability to learn and grasp new technologies and tools quickly
- Proficiency with Office suite; Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Enjoys collaboration and teamwork
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident, refugee, or convention refugee’ status, currently based in Canada
Conditions of Employment:
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibility of the candidates applying for this position.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.