Job ID 25394
Offered Salary 1000
Experience 2 Years
SPA DIRECTOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage outside appointment bookings which include traveling, security, POS systems, equipment storage & maintenance.
- Ensure routine maintenance of all spa equipment are kept along with the highest level of cleanliness throughout spa.
- Produce all event materials and handle reservations.
- Monitor inventory, coordinate purchasing and process payroll.
- Recommend improved cleaning products or cleaning methods towards optimal levels of sanitation and cleanliness.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures including payroll systems, training protocols, inventory control and purchasing methods.
- Assure timely availability of qualify associates through active participation in the salon recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training process.7.
- Perform aromatherapy facials according to Aveda procedures.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.