Job ID 27780
Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Emirati Nationals Hiring, Fresh Graduates – Strategy Analyst
Location: Dubai/Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because sof our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Strategy & Consulting
In today’s world, business leaders want to rapidly and confidently reinvent to increase resilience, mitigate risk, and grow with sustainable value.
That’s where Accenture Strategy & Consulting comes in. We bring together strategic visionaries, industry experts, practitioners from across every enterprise function, business intelligence professionals, change specialists, data and AI authorities, and many other specialized skills to co-create each client’s unique path to reinvention. You will be a trusted partner to business leaders, working with a diverse team of experts to deliver successful tech-enabled transformation and new kinds of value for your clients.
Strategy and Consulting is one of four services that make up one Accenture –the others are Song, Technology and Operations.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Identifying and planning actions/initiatives to assist clients capture new growth/optimization opportunities
- Defining a strategic business approach that aligns with client’s business model/objectives
- Conducting a diagnosis of issues and challenges facing clients in the public sector and how to optimally solve these obstacles
- Designing target operating models to enable organizations in efficiently and effectively implementing their strategies
- Conducting primary and secondary research to drive key insights and establish benchmarks
- Leading a team in the implementation of set scope activities
- Applying Accenture methodologies that effectively assist in the delivery of the project
- Communicating on an internal and external level that showcases solid influence towards project outcomes
- Monitoring and reporting project status to clients and subordinates in a timely and appropriate manner
- Experience in a consulting firm with preferable experience in the public sector or related field
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, capable of applying quantitative methods and approaches to solving business issues
- Strong communication skills; able to communicate and lead project delivery both orally and written
- Demonstrated ability to work with multi-cultural teams
- Fluency in English and Arabic, both orally and written
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.