Job ID 29483
Offered Salary 2445
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Date: 17 Oct 2023
Location: Al Ain, AE
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: []
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
The job holder is responsible for examining the body and engine of the used vehicles to ensure that they meet all the requirements established by the CoE Used Cars department. He/she are required to make sure all vehicles are accurately inspected and check the history with intercompany systems and traffic authorities. He/she will coordinate with various departments such as admin, sales, buying and pricing to ensure the maximize profits generated from the vehicles.
What you will do:
- Achieve a volume of 600 appraisals monthly
- Inspect cars for trade-in coming from Showroom activity, inspect cars coming for cash buy, support in the inspection of cars coming for service to the workshop.
- Utilize the available trade-in tool, Check & capture picture body damage, engine, accessories, leaks, tiers, AC, and any other vehicle failures
- Test the vehicle conditions in the road to ensure accurate inspection
- Check and highlight the vehicle history in terms of accidents, job repairs and service within Al Futtaim systems
- Check the vehicles history and fines by utilizing the traffic authority system and insurance claims
Administration & Reporting:
- Send inspection reports to assigned buyer via mail and ensure the good reception of it
- Follow the admin job designed after the unit inspection (Internally with the admin/sales team & Externally with the traffic authorities’ systems or customers)
- Work collaboratively and closely with prep centre and part departments to feed the (Pricing team or Sales team) with the accurate conditions of the vehicles
Required Skills to be successful:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as estimator
- Good communication skills
- Good inspection skills
- Based in UAE
About the Team:
Working in a fast-paced and diverse environment, reporting to the Sales Manager.
What equips you for the role:
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledgeable in Bodyshop, service, diagnostic and mechanical
- Technically solid to detect damages, mechanical issues, gearbox problems, tires issues, chassis accidents, repaint works or other repairs done on a car
- Driving License Manual & Automatic is must
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers – right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.