Job ID 25140
Offered Salary 1000
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Location: Poland, Krakow (We follow a hybrid work approach – you will be encouraged to visit our Cracow office on stated days)
Start date: September 2023
Duration: 12 months
Part-time internship (32h/week minimum) – flexible working hours.
We are looking for an Intern to join our AppDynamics Support Engineering Team.
Support Engineers at AppDynamics earn customer loyalty by collaboratively solving highly complex and critical customer problems, providing proactive technical excellence, coupled with excellent customer service, and chipping into product quality and improvements. Joining our Support Team within the internship programme, you will work alongside the best support engineers and experts from day one. You will be empowered to build community, explore your passion, and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology that helps businesses around the world.
Work at AppDynamics is rewarding and fun, and we always encourage the contribution of individuals to our company’s success. These are paid internship opportunities and successful interns will be considered for full-time jobs upon graduation.
AppDynamics is an Application Intelligence company that is part of Cisco. We are proud to be voted and be the winners of the ‘Great Place to Work’ Award for multiple years in a row for our culture and business excellence. With AppDynamics, our customers have real-time insights into their Cloud business, applications’ performance, and user behaviour, so they can move faster in an increasingly complex, software-driven world.
What sets us apart is not only the easy integration with Cisco architecture – but most of all it is our unparalleled way to drive AIOps solutions for hybrid IT architecture. Together with Cisco, we provide a platform for full application monitoring and analysis (Full-Stack Observability: as well as provide our client’s insight and automation based on artificial intelligence, and we drive the future of performance monitoring.
What will You Do?
- Apply expertise to ticket wellness to ensure that customers remain well-informed throughout the support engagement
- Write your own code snippets to demonstrate the problem
- Rebuild and replicate customer environment to reproduce the issue (this could be local reproduction, deployment in Amazon AWS (Amazon Web Services), or anything between)
- Take part in diagnosing and debugging sophisticated technical issues in large-scale multi-tiered applications in different languages/frameworks
- Assist customers to observe, diagnose, and optimize their applications
Who You Are?
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field. Maintaining a student status for the duration of the internship is a must met condition.
- Not afraid to say “I don’t know” – we do not have all the answers either, but we will help you get there
- Ambitious and inquisitive by nature (there is no mountain too high for you!)
- Proven self-learner, with a passion for IT and solving various challenges
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- You are proficient in English (written and verbal). Knowledge of the German language is considered a plus.
- You are located and able to live and work in Poland with no additional VISA sponsorship from Cisco
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate’s hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.