Job ID 24903
Offered Salary 1000
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Master’s Degree
We are a global, multi-billion-dollar corporation – and Accounting is vital to reflecting our staggering earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results. To meet this challenge, we implement best practices, provide general financial support, resolve queries, prepare reports and provide statistics. We also design policies and procedures that adhere to audit standards and conform to FASB and SEC guidance, as well as compliance with GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley section 404.
Join us as a Financial Accountant on our Accounting team in Ireland to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Financial Accountant, you will resolve financial support issues and inquiries from both internal and external customers and work with relevant non-accounting personnel in reviewing contracts to confirm company policies are adhered to and financial reporting requirements of the company are met.
- Prepare and review statutory financial statements.
- Prepare and review tax returns.
- Drive implementation of system improvements to increase department efficiency and accuracy.
- Review journal entries and account reconciliations, including supporting documentation, for accurate reporting.
- Provide suggestions for improving processes performed within the team.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Completed Professional Qualifications(ACA / ACCA etc..)
- 1 – 2 years Post Qualifications Experience.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles.
- Experience in preparing financial statements.
- Solid knowledge of systems and automation tools (I.e. Excel, Access, etc).
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
- SAP and Oracle experience
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.