Job ID 32815
Offered Salary 3876
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Customer Services (CS) covers customer service in different areas such as technical support, account support, operations, maintenance, network design / deployment / integration / transformation, and education. Generates revenue and the increase of customer satisfaction through planning, designing, deploying, integrating, optimising, operating, and maintaining phases.
Managed Services (MSE) is responsible for keeping the network running and proposing / conducting network upgrades based on business requirements. Covers technical managing and operating of agreed components of IT and telecommunications services provided to end users of Nokia customers, within contracts agreed with those customers.
• Independently works within an overall MS context.
• Works with substantial discretion and uses specialist knowledge, analytical skills, judgment and broad conceptual and practical experience to solve, both one-off and recurring problemms .
• Significantly contributes to MS process and practice improvements for the function, considering efficiency, effectiveness, risk and quality.
• Acts as a professional advisor and mentor for staff / work team / taskforces in own and other functional areas.
• Liaises with counterparts in other MS functions, in other Nokia services groups (EG Field Force, Care), in 3rd party organisations, and / or in the customer’s organisation, on high impact individual or multiple recurrent incidents, or risks.
• May act as leader for an MS functional team, co-ordinating and allocating work, coaching and providing on-the-job training to other team members, making recommendations in their formal performance assessment. May act as a “shift” leader of multiple functions.
- Having good hands on Experience in Nokia PaCo nodes CMM/CMG and the complete network Configuration
- Experience in troubleshooting CMM/CMG nodes and Nokia Routers 7750 SR and Switches 7210
- Having L3 level of knowledge in creating and configuring Services, APNs, VPRNs , BGP , routes configuration in Nokia CMM/CMG and Nokia 7750 ERTs and Switches
- Having experience in software upgrades for Paco nodes
- Well versed in Nokia command line and able to complete configuration in SLA’s
- Having good communication skills
- Expertise in working in Managed services / Operations team
- Technical skill in complete end to end connectivity and configuration in CMM/CMG/7750 and 7210
- Having knowledge on the Applications hosted on Openstack platform/VNF /CNF with expertise in the command lines
- Having experience in software upgrades for CMM/CMG
- Having Experience in Upgrades of Routers and Switches
- Technical lead on paco domain having knowledge on PaCo CMM/CMG fault handling at L3 level / active role in upgradation and configuration of new APN/VPRN and pool addition
- Good knowledge on Cloud Openstack and NCS .