Job ID 29476
Offered Salary 2972
Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Viby J, DK
Would you like to put your sense of quality and customer-centric mindset into play? And do this in collaboration with talented colleagues in Arla Foods Ingredients, a global leader in whey-based ingredients to enfant-, sports- and medical nutrition, among others? As our new Global Senior Quality Specialist, you get the chance to collaborate across our business and with our customers while raising the bar for how we do Best Practice.
How you will make an impact
We look for a new colleague who has the desire and the capabilities to influence the ways of working and cross-collaboration in a company known for having the industry’s highest levels of quality, innovation and food safety. You will join the Business Quality Management team in our Global QEHS department, where you will be the daily contact for our Production site Danmark Protein. You will be an important link between Supply Chain and Business Excellence & Compliance. We work closely together both within own team but also across teams and with numerous stakeholders in Sales and at sites.
As our new Global Senior Quality Specialist, you will:
- Offer expertise and consultation in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) processes, contributing to final decisions in complaints and deviations
- Share relevant learnings and best practices across sites through alignment in Business Quality Management (BQM)
- Share pertinent information from Global QEHS to sites via alignment in BQM
- Serve as an ambassador for Quality and Food Safety initiatives, promoting a culture of excellence within the organization
- Manage and nurture relationships with stakeholders through continuous feedback and engagement
What will make you successful
We imagine that the right candidate can take a lead role, oversee site quality teams for food safety and quality. Participate in crisis situations, provide expertise in RCA/CAPA, implement global processes, lead strategic projects, share knowledge, and serve as an ambassador for Quality and Food Safety initiatives while nurturing stakeholder relationships.
In addition, we are looking for a colleague with:
- A Masters degree in a relevant field (e.g., Food Science, Quality Management, Environmental Science)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in quality, food safety, or environmental management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a global, cross-functional environment
- Strong, proven problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong independent drive and project management skills, strong knowledge of food safety regulations and quality management systems
Personally, you are outgoing, independently working with a strong drive, and a win-win attitude. You are motivated by finding solutions in close collaboration and have strong stakeholder management skills. Finally, you thrive working with people across cultural borders and with various backgrounds.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the right candidate is found. For additional information, please call Director for Global QEHS, Claus Tofting-Olesen at +45 9131 9556.
About Arla Foods Ingredients
Arla Foods Ingredients is a global leader in improving premium nutrition. Together with our customers, research partners, suppliers, NGOs and others, we discover and deliver ingredients and products that can advance lifelong nutrition for the benefit of consumers around the world.
While our factories may be packed with shiny steel vats, our labs look like something from the space program and our offices are awash in spreadsheets, we are a fundamentally human company with a genuine commitment to sustainability. By joining us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to shape your own development in a company that has seen double-digit growth every year for a quarter of a century.
Read more about what it means to work with Arla Foods Ingredients: https://www.arlafoodsingredients.com/about/career/#career
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organization and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
BEWARE! RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails and fake recruitment campaigns on the internet from people purporting to work for Arla Foods. Learn more via this link.