Job ID 33231
Offered Salary 3377
Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Al Tayer Insignia | Graphic Artist (3D Visualizer)
As a leader in luxury retail in the Middle East, Al Tayer Group’s retail division, Al Tayer Insignia, hosts a portfolio of some of the world’s best luxury brands in the fashion, jewellery, home and department store categories. Complementing its position in luxury retail, Al Tayer Insignia has also built new frontiers in lifestyle retail, representing leading brands in the Beauty, Home, Fashion and Hospitality sectors. Our brands include Bloomingdales, Harvey Nichols, Boucheron, Areej, Aveda and Armani to name just a few!
About The Role
We are seeking a creative and talented 3D Visualizer / Graphic Artist to join our dynamic team. As a Graphic Artist, you will play a pivotal role in translating ideas and concepts into visually stunning designs that captivate and engage our audience.
What You’ll Be Doing
– Prepare drawings specifying color scheme, make/ model of fixtures, quality of material to be used, its placement plan etc., and submit for the approval of the Visual Merchandising Manager
– Ensure the display designs are adhered at the time of installations and the suppliers are then able to deliver the materials on time to the site.
– Maintain necessary documentation system for efficient and orderly storage and retrieval of documents/information.
– Maintain and update all necessary records, files, and database.
– Liaise and work with suppliers of materials – in respect of print work quality, sign off printing and materials for the job.
– Understanding of and being on trend with latest design programs – suggesting software that ensures efficiencies.
– Receive the specifications and dimensions of the stores and suggest designs based on requirements of the Visual Merchandising team.
– From time to time – store visits and instore works will be required.
– Work closely with immediate line and team on schematics, themes – giving input and design advice.
- You will have a minimum of Diploma in Graphic Design, or Commercial Design or other Design related program.
- You will have 2 – 3 years, experience as a Designer (Graphics, other capacity)
- You will have very good working knowledge of Microsoft office and Graphic Design software such 3D Studio Max, Sketch Up,, adobe suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, In-design & Dreamweaver.
- You will have very good verbal and written communication in English; Arabic is an advantage.