Job ID 32080
Offered Salary 2648
Career Level Executive
Experience 5 Years
About Jumeirah and Madinat Jumeirah Resort:
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise. Its award-winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated signature dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 25 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities. As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments. Jumeirah is committed to embedding equality, diversity, and inclusion in all its practices, embracing a culture that celebrates diversity.
Madinat Jumeirah – The Arabian Resort of Dubai is a magnificent tribute to Dubai’s heritage. The resort comprises of three grand boutique hotels: Jumeirah Al Qasr, Jumeirah Mina A’Salam, Jumeirah Al Naseem and a collection of 29 traditional summer houses know as Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf. In addition, there’s seven exclusive Malakiya Villas, over 50 world-class restaurants and bars, a traditional souk, 3km of waterways with abras, a leading conference and banqueting centre, 2km of private beach, the award-winning Talise Spa and the Talise Fitness health club.
About the Job:
An opportunity has arisen for a Guest Relations Executive to join the team of French Riviera in Jumeirah Al Qasr. The main duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- Ensures hostess desk/door is manned at all times so that all customers receive a friendly & prompt welcome.
- Schedule dining reservations and arranges special requests such as parties according to the Restaurant Reservations SOP.
- Actively uses the standards detailed in F&B Enquiry/ Booking Checklist when taking Restaurant enquiries or bookings.
- Greets guests, and escorts them to tables, and provides menus.
- Knowledgeable of all in-house services as well as local information and be able to assist guests when questioned.
- Has a working knowledge of the dining room layout, table numbers, stations and colleagues working during each shift.
- Familiar enough with the menu to answer any questions the guests may have and should inform guests of any specials at time of seating.
- Demonstrates a sound knowledge of all menu items, MJ F&B Service procedures and JI Hygiene Standards.
- Informs staff of any specific guest request or needs.
- Ensures a proper capture of all guest source data (in-house, local residents, outside tourist, SBU) and consolidate per shift.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in English and a second language (Russian, German, Arabic or French) would be an added advantage.
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a Guest Relations Executive in a luxury hotel or a high-end restaurant.
About the Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams (AED), the local currency of the UAE. In addition, we offer generous F&B benefits, reduced hotel rates across our properties globally, excellent leave and health care package, flights home, life insurance, and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant looking for a career with one of the most luxurious brands in the hospitality industry.