Job ID 33233
Offered Salary 3511
Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Al Tayer Insignia | Stylist | AVEDA
As a leader in luxury retail in the Middle East, Al Tayer Group’s retail division, Al Tayer Insignia, hosts a portfolio of some of the world’s best luxury brands in the fashion, jewelery, home and department store categories. Complementing its position in luxury retail, Al Tayer Insignia has also built new frontiers in lifestyle retail, representing leading brands in the Beauty, Home, Fashion and Hospitality sectors. Our brands include Bloomingdales, Harvey Nichols, Boucheron, Areej, Aveda and Armani to name just a few!
About The Role
We are looking for Hair Stylist, Top Stylist and Master Stylist to join our AVEDA Dubai team. As a stylist your role will be to provide hair care services to enhance the appearance of customers, so that they will look and feel their best!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Identify the needs of the customer and recommend a range of styles / services/ products that are appropriate.
• Consult and provide inputs at every stage of the styling process, i.e. advising on the colour, style, hair type, treatments, etc.
• Cut, trim and style the hair of customers.
• Provide hair coloration services ranging from basic to artistic colorations and highlights.
• Do permanent straightening / wave using specialized products.
• Maintain relationships with key customers and records of what has been used for them such as hair color shade or permanent wave formula.
• Stay up to date on the latest styles / trends. Also have in-depth knowledge of the products that are used or for sale in the salon.
• Maintain personal grooming standards and the cleanliness and hygiene of the salon at all times.
• Coordinate with receptionists to have maximum number of appointments per day.
• Guide and supervise the hair and salon assistants to ensure that they maintain the salon‘s standards.
• You will have a minimum of high school qualification
• You will have a formal hair dressing qualification (City & Guilds Level 2)
• You will have minimum 3 years of hair cutting experience in a reputable salon
Knowledge and Skills required –
• Passion for hair dressing, style and trends
• Pleasant personality and good grooming
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills