Job ID 27439
Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Date: 18 Jul 2023
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim Holding is the leading shopping mall, retail, communities, entertainment developer and operator in the Middle East, North Africa, and Central Asia regions. With over 48,000 people, revenues of over US$ 11 Billion, and operations in 18 countries. Some of the iconic brands we carry include Mall of the Emirates, Carrefour, All Saints, Lego, City Center, Abercrombie & Fitch, & Vox Cinemas. We believe in making Great Moments for Everyone, Every day.
Head Of Financial Control | MAF Retail | Jordan Head Office
The Head of Financial Control is responsible for developing and establishing a reliable financial control within MAF Retail to oversee the progress of the organization’s objectives and provide stakeholders with relevant financial data for the decision making process. The role holder is also responsible for developing and reviewing reports for new projects within the organization and highlighting risks and recommending solutions.
- Oversee The Consolidation, Monitoring And Reporting Of The Annual Budget And Forecasts
- Ensure The Consolidation Of Timely And Complete Reports From All Functions Across The Organization
- Ensure All Financial Transactions, Processes, Records, And Books Of Accounts Are Adequately Reviewed Ensuring They Are In Compliance With International Financial Reporting Standards
- Oversee The Review Of The Monthly Depreciation Schedule And Reconciliation Statements
- Develop Revenue Recognition Process And Ensure Revenue Is Allocated Correctly, Taking Corrective Action Where Inconsistencies Arise
- Oversee Reconciliation Of Accounts Is Conducted Periodically And Reviewed As Required
- Bachelor’S Of Finance, Business Administration Or Commerce
- Mba In The Same Field Is A Plus
- 10+ Years In A Similar Position
- 5+ Years In Retail Business Is Preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- At Majid Al Futtaim, we’re on a mission to create great moments, to spread happiness, to build, experiences that stay in our memories for a lifetime. We’re proud to say that over the past 27 years, we have built a reputation as a regional market leader in what we do. Join us!
- Work from any country in the world for 30 days a year.
- Work in a friendly environment, where everyone shares positive vibes and excited about our future.
- Work with over 50,000 diverse and talented colleagues, all guided by our Leadership Model.