Job ID 33519
Offered Salary 3053
Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we’re here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
The Housekeeping – GSA ensures that glasses and cups are cleaned and disinfected in line with Hilton and the hotel policies and procedures.
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping – GSA, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Ensure all cleaning procedures are in accordance with Hilton policies.
• Learn how to disinfect, familiarizing with the safe use ratio of various disinfectants, and the operation of cleaning tools and equipment.
• Clean glasses and cups and ensure that there are sufficient clean glasses and cups for the Room Attendants.
• Clean and store the glasses and cups as required to avoid secondary contamination and ensure the safety of the guests.
• Fill in the disinfection record on occupancy.
• Keep the pantry clean and tidy, dirty glasses and cups from the clean ones.
• Conduct personal hygiene checks as requested by the Hygiene Bureau.
• Ensure highest standard of cleaning in assigned areas and maintain all equipment in the pantry in good working condition.
• Take inventory of cups in assigned areas and report any loss or damage of equipment to the Floor Supervisor.
• Be courteous and professional at all times.
• Maintain good working relationships with team members and other departments.
• Promote the hotel’s and Hilton products and services.
• Adhere to the hotel’s policies and procedures, Hilton code of business conduct, the hotel’s team member handbook, security and emergency policies and procedures.
• The Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
• Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What are we looking for?
A Housekeeping – GSA serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• Housekeeping – GSA in a 5-star international branded hotel or comparable industry related experience.
• Good team player.
• Strong sense of responsibility.
• Able to maintain excellent relations with team members.
• Possess basic Chinese writing skills to meet business needs.
• Proficient with cleaning machines and chemicals.
• Good eyesight and health.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!