Job ID 27431
Offered Salary 17657
Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Date: 20 Jul 2023
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
Human Capital Admin – UAE National | MAF Properties | Corporate
Human Capital Coordinator is mainly responsible in maintaining an updated employee records, handles various Human Capital documentations, internal databases management and support the HCBP and the Corporate Business Unit for the team’s daily operations.
- Ensure That Reference Check Reports For Executive And Above Levels Are Completed And Available In The New Employee File.
- Proactively Communicate With Government Relation For The Processing Of The New Employee And Dependents Residence Visa, Labour Card For The Temporary Employees And Employees On Family Sponsorship, Pension For Uae National And Gosi For Gcc National.
- Responsible In Ensuring That Medical Insurance Of Every Leavers And Dependents Are Cancelled In Accordance To The Uae Government Timeline Required To Cancel Medical Insurance.
- Responsible In Arranging Facility Related Requirements For The New Employee Like Workstation, Mobile Phone And Simcard, Access Card, Parking Allocation Etc.
- Ensure That All Joining Declaration Papers For The New Hires Are Filled In, Signed And Available On New Employee File.
- Arrange Relocation Requirements For The New Employee Who Are Joining Mafp From Abroad. This Includes Flight Ticket, Airport Transportation, Accommodation Booking And Marhaba Services (If Applicable). This Includes Arrangement Of Pr/Lpos Required.
- Coordinate And Provide Every Leaver A Proper Guidance As To How Their Offboarding Journey Will Be Like.
- Responsible In Raising An Offboarding Ticket And Coordinate With The Service Desk Team To Ensure Smooth Collection Of Leavers Assets.
- Emirati National
- 2-3 Years Experienced As An Hr Administrator Or Hr Administrator’S Assistant
- Skilled In Time Management And Prioritization
- Strong Administration Skills
- Possess High Level Of Confidentiality
- Good Written And Verbal Communication Skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- At Majid Al Futtaim, we’re on a mission to create great moments, to spread happiness, to build, experiences that stay in our memories for a lifetime. We’re proud to say that over the past 27 years, we have built a reputation as a regional market leader in what we do. Join us!
- Work from any country in the world for 30 days a year.
- Work in a friendly environment, where everyone shares positive vibes and excited about our future.
- Work with over 50,000 diverse and talented colleagues, all guided by our Leadership Model.