Job ID 25025
Offered Salary 1000
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
IT System Manager | Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Almarai is the world’s largest vertically integrated dairy and the region’s largest food and beverage manufacturing and distribution company. Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Almarai Company is ranked as the #1 FMCG Brand in the MENA region and is a market leader in all its categories across the GCC. Almarai currently employs over 40,000 employees servicing around 110,000 retail outlets and has reported net income of SAR 1.9 Billion on sales of SAR 3.8 Billion in 2020. For more details, please visit our website – www.almarai.com.
An aggressive expansion program together with acquisitions in new vertical markets have created an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic multinational team dedicated to furthering growth plans for the group.
About the Role:
To perform a variety of professional, technical and analytical duties in the operation of the enterprise class systems, client/Servers and desktop computer technology. And ensure the study and implementation of the future technology products, and integration with the existing services.
Potential candidate must meet the requirements mentioned below:
- Should be holding bachelor’s degree in I.T / Computer Science.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in IT Services Delivery with 4 years of experience in design and delivery of IT projects.
- Should be certified in MCSE , MCSA / Exchange Administration Certification.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Collaboration suite products including SharePoint Portal.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems like Linux, SUN Solaris, etc.
- Good Knowledge of 7 levels of the OSI Model.
- Knowledge of managing the virtualized environment, HyperV and VMWare.
- Knowledge of Web Application hosting and Security Management.
- Knowledge of File Services and Secondary Data Management.
Almarai offers a competitive package, generous leave, medical coverage, discretionary bonus, training, and development etc.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and expanding global business, offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package.