Job ID 24689
Offered Salary 1000
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
What we offer you:
- Full-time opportunity to kick-start your IT career
- Inclusive culture and career growth opportunities
- Challenging, collaborative, and team-based environment
- Multi-cultural IT Organization which collaborates across the globe
- Flexible hybrid working environment
The scope of this role will cover the following activities:
- Collaborating daily with global colleagues, analyse, support and develop key IT solutions and participate in value creation projects
- Exposure to and “learning by doing” of the key IT processes involved in the global PMO and product development
- Immersing yourself in understanding the large corporate ERP solutions, with both IT and internal business clients – “Hands-on” practical experience of day-to-day IT life with focus is on product innovation and quality, as well as excellence in serving the business needs
Who we are looking for:
- We’re looking for talented individuals with 1 to 3 years of experience in Oracle Hyperion modules including Essbase and HFM.
- While applying please include a list of Oracle Hyperion modules you have worked on.
- SSIS or any other ETL experience is good to have.
- Self-starters who possess the ability to learn and grow in a fast-paced, professional environment.
- Excellent communicators with deep listening skills, and the ability to communicate technical solutions to a broad range of audiences
- Ability to work autonomously and collaborate as part of a team.
- A genuine interest in technology solutions and innovation
- Problem solving through thinking analytically and creatively.
- You should have good communication skill.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.