Job ID 33224
Offered Salary 2932
Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Junior stylist is required as a seamless communication link between marketing, content, online, store departments. Assisting the creative production department with styling execution for key annual campaigns, weekly shoots, creation of emailers as well as sole ownership of styling execution for smaller product shoots. Junior stylist is required to manage the stock and reduction of damages. Daily upkeeping of administrative duties and submissions of expenses for clear tracking of budget expenditures.
Education/Certification and Continued Education
· Higher National Diploma or College level education (ideally in fashion/ arts, or marketing related course)
Years of Experience
· Minimum 4-7 years of relevant work experience in creative content, marketing or retail. Previous experience of working in fashion editorial and editorial productions is desired.
Knowledge and Skills
· Knowledge of editorial trends, especially for brands sold at Al Tayer,
· Good knowledge of the stock / transfer procedures
· Entry level understanding of image composition
· Able to demonstrate understanding of branding
· Pro active and able to take initiative
· Able to work well as part of a team in a fast paced environment
· Sufficient use of MS office, Excel and Google docs
· Experience working in an Omnichannel retail environment
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
· Assisting with all aspects of campaign preparations.
· Ensuring a seamless transfer of relevant product from store and warehouse, in alignment with directions set for the season by Omnichannel Trade and Buying Departments.
· Managing and singlehandedly executing smaller content pieces, still life / product photography and supporting visual assets.
· Staying updated through own research on current trends set by brands carried by Al Tayer retailers.
· Adhering to set deadlines and assisting on photoshoot out of the HO Creative Studio.
· Assist the Fashion Stylist in making sure the footwear and apparel are protected from damages.
· Adhere to Al Tayer security policies when handling company property and own buy / concession stock.
· Working closely with the marketing team and the Ecommerce Studio team, aligning on and facilitating a seamless flow of campaign assets to be represented on Al Tayer social as well as the online product pages.
· Making sure that brand samples are scheduled and delivered to Ecommerce Studio, prior to return
· Communication with trade / buying / marketing teams on creative direction and focus products.
· End to end execution of smaller content pieces, still life / product photography and supporting visual assets.
· Collating brand imagery, communicating with brands/ prs externally
· Supporting in creating emailers from styling / image perspective