Job ID 32813
Offered Salary 3215
Career Level Manager
Experience 4 Years
Applied R&D (AR) consists of target-oriented research either with the goal of solving a particular problem / answering a specific question or for multi-discipline design, development, and implementation of hardware, software, and systems including maintenance support. Supplies techno-economic consulting to clients. AR work is characterised by its detailed and complex nature in order to systematically combine existing knowledge and practices to further developing and incrementally improving products, operational processes, and customer-specific feature development.
Integration, Verification & Testing (IVT) comprises the integration of SW and / or HW or system components into system, platform, product releases, or networks and verifies the integrated entity or network against particular requirements and specifications. Covers setup and maintenance of laboratory and associated equipment, tools, and devices.
Are you passionate about solving problems?
As part of our team, you will:
- Develop testplans and testcases to validate new features for a DWDM transmissison system to achieve best-in-class product quality
- Execute these tests and report bugs, work with architects and developers to resolve these issues and verify the fix
- Develop test automation scripts for these features
- Execute regression testing with various configurations
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 2+ years of relevant experience or,
- recently graduated with a Masters’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Strong academic background in communication and network systems
- Test Automation skills, preferably Python
- Ability to troubleshoot complex networking scenarios
- Solid motivation to learn and perform in a fast-paced high technology environment
It would be nice if you also had:
- Field deployment/operations or lab testing experience with WDM optical transport systems, including OTN and packet transport
• Automation skills, preferably Python
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work
What we offer
Nokia offers continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.