Job ID 27787
Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Technical Support – Main Duties:
- Support aircraft maintenance technician interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Doing hands on to initiate troubleshooting and witnessed final corrective action to events (RFF, IFSD, RTO, DIV, etc.) or long history repetitive defect IN / OUT of Kingdom stations.
- Analyse the delay reasons, review actions taken, determine further actions needed and update AMOS in accordance with related DPM.
- Provide technical advice and recommendations to Flight Crew (During Flight) to prevent return from flight, or flight diversions.
- Track aircraft under MCC Follow-up using AHM & AIRMAN and generate necessary Follow-up, to prevent delays and minimize the OOK OOS and the OOS time
- Provide technical approval for “VIP Aircraft” (VIP Protocol Requirements)
- Provide MEL validation for stations served by Flight mechanics and stations served by one technician.
- Support Material Management in identifying parts interchangeability (For Parts Robbing).
- Support Material Management in MEL’s Deferral extension process.
- Request, collect and quarantine all required aircraft’s components for investigation
- Coordinate with SAEI/SV Engineering and maintenance stations for Engineering support requirements (EA’s, Alternative materials & tools, etc.)
- Smooth maintenance work carried out
- Assurance of maintenance programs for all aircrafts
- Availability of parts whose life limits have been exceeded
- Record keeping for all maintenance carried out
- Maintenance invoices raised and processed according to Agreements.
- Proactively prevention of problems
- Audit check list
- On time documentation of compliance
- Airframe or Power plant or avionics diploma/certificate is Required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a related function is Required.
- Minimum (5) years of experience in Technical Aviation is preferred.
- Achievement of required English Language level test.
Required Attachments: (Missing any of the required attachments will result in an elimination of the program)
- Airframe & Power plant ratings / avionics / or other Technical certificate / diploma related to MCC / Aircraft Maintenance.
- Personal CV
- Education degree (If obtained outside the kingdom MUST attach accreditation letter from Ministry of education)
- Experience Documents