Job ID 30470
Offered Salary 3134
Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
SAPOD is seeking for Maintenance planner who plans, estimates and schedules maintenance work in an Industrial Maintenance Division. Utilizes corporate maintenance computer programs and databases such as SAP to provide information in a timely efficient manner. Coordinates stepped work within the same organization (Different Work Centres). Analyse and prepare organization daily/weekly schedules.
• Processes work orders. Visits job site when necessary. Utilizes knowledge of craft skills and knowledge of the equipment involved, and places job steps in the proper sequence.
• Identifies all materials, tools, equipment, and special preparations required for each job step.
• Provides the foremen with a completed package at minimum cost. Ensures that materials are received prior to scheduling the job. Ensures that surplus and excess materials are returned to the proper materials handling personnel for eventual return to the Storehouse.
• Arranges for and schedules support service equipment, to coincide with the maintenance order scheduling. Provides maintenance performance monitoring data for his assigned area or unit. Prepares Whole Job Standards and reviews the log of existing Whole Job Standards for potential application.
• Participates in the Weekly/Schedule Coordination Meeting and presents the Weekly Schedule of workable maintenance jobs from the backlog. Ensures which jobs will be worked in the upcoming week.
• Prepares daily schedules from the approved Weekly Schedule. Coordinates daily schedules with Maintenance Foremen, Supervisor and Operations Foremen and ensures that a complete planning package is attached to the work order. Checks, received materials and issue to craftsmen.
• Request crane/trailer and ensures contracts readiness or other resources required on the daily scheduled jobs. Lists, edits and checks all issued maintenance tickets and plans/schedules work.
• Plans major jobs with the assistance of senior planner and develop critical path charts if required. Updates maintenance order statuses. Generates Plant Maintenance reports. Provides maintenance performance monitoring data for his assigned area.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Minimum Years of Experience: 11
- Special Field of Experience: Eleven (11) years varied craft experience
- Valid SAG Driver’s License
- Limited Working Proficiency English
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.