Job ID 33466
Offered Salary 3215
Career Level Officer
Experience 4 Years
- time type
- Full time
- posted on
- Posted Today
- job requisition id
- Challenge yourself to drive continuous improvement across the customer journey
- Take an opportunity to grow and diversify your career
- Permanent role based at our Mascot Campus
We’ve always been pioneers, and we’re proud to see that spirit in our people today. Our resilience has helped us through good and tough times, and it still drives us to keep pushing the challenging expectations today.
In your role as Manager Continuous Improvement, Customer Journey Operations you will be at the heart of improving customer experiences for our disrupted customers. You will be responsible for leading and executing continuous improvement initiatives across the Customer Journey Operations, Schedule Distribution and Specific Needs team. This role is responsible for developing and executing improvement plans, utilising best-practice process improvement models to implement innovative solutions that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our operations, and ultimately drive better customer journey outcomes.
This role involves leading teams of internal stakeholders to review and analyse existing processes, identify gaps and opportunities for improvement, design and implement new best practices, and track performance metrics. The Manager Continuous Improvement will drive and embed a culture of continuous improvement in order to drive innovation and generate tangible results, in the short, medium and long-term
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Understanding and demonstrated experience with continuous improvement methodologies, frameworks and communities. Lean Sigma certification is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to champion the voice of the customer and genuine interest in driving deep organisational improvements through close collaboration with many cross functional stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to balance customer, operational, commercial, strategic, safety and regulatory factors when making recommendations to improve processes
- Demonstrated ability to balance short term needs with long term objectives
- Strong communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Confident to constantly challenge the status quo across a wide range of operational processes
- Comprehensive understanding of Qantas customer service and operations
- High level of computer literacy with extensive knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Tertiary qualification
You’ll join a team where creativity and passion are encouraged. Our people come together to allow us to dream big and deliver successfully.
There are many different opportunities across our team, which means you’ll be able to grow both personally and professionally at Qantas. Your development is a priority for us – so that you can maintain the high standards our customers have come to expect and can continue to develop over time. You’ll be supported from day 1 with on the job training and coaching as well as our formal training opportunities. While you may start in this role, we’ve got a great track record of supporting our people to take their career in so many different directions, the destinations are endless.
The Qantas employee benefits program offers amazing benefits that extend well beyond travel.
- We love to travel: Enjoy heavily discounted air travel within Australia and across the globe, both for you and your family and friends, as well as exclusive deals on accommodation and holidays.
- We have flexible leave options: Make use of leave and flexible working opportunities including 18 weeks paid parental leave and the option to purchase additional paid leave for eligible employees.
- We’ll give you access to thousands of rewards: Through our partnerships we can offer you discounts across shopping, food and wine, insurance, health and wellbeing, leisure and entertainment. You can also take advantage of our salary packaging program including motor vehicles, eligible portable electronic devices and professional memberships.
- We’ll support your wellbeing: Whether it’s learning to better support your own and others’ mental health, our interactive wellbeing app or your very own tailored nutrition plan.
Qantas is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and people of all backgrounds to apply. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application. Your personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with relevant privacy legislation.
Be a part of something special and play your part in the Qantas story – get in touch today.
Applications close Tuesday 13th Feb
Please note: applications will only be considered for candidates who have the right to work in Australia / New Zealand without restriction or sponsorship.
Become a Qantas Frequent Flyer member today and start earning Qantas Points. You could use your points to reward yourself with flight rewards, upgrades, hotels, car hire, and more. Join for free and save A$99.50