Date: 13 Oct 2023
Location: Dubai, AE
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
|The role of the Associate Marketing Manager – F&B Online will handle the marketing and promotional campaigns and strategies for online/home delivery and virtual brands within Leisure, Entertainment & Cinemas. This role supports the marketing efforts by creating and executing marketing plans, analyzing customer and marketing research materials, assessing the impact of marketing programs, and developing innovative campaigns to drive brand recognition and growth.
|Role Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
|Planning, Delivery and Support
- Supports the strategic direction and implementation of marketing campaigns and promotions and deriving insights from analysis to build customer relationships and improve online/home delivery brands market position and impact.
- Assesses the impact of online/digital marketing for online/home delivery and virtual brands and developing innovative campaigns for allocated brands to drive brand recognition and growth.
- Creates and executes marketing plans to increase brand awareness for online/home delivery and virtual brands across Leisure, Entertainment & Cinemas.
- Managing social media agency briefing process, influencer management and day-to-day communication (and/or internal social media team) for allocated brands.
- Managing the design agency briefing process and day-to-day communication (and/or internal design team) for allocated brands.
- Coordinating marketing budget and forecasting for allocated brands with final sign off from RMM
- Managing media buying agency and LPO process and recording for all allocated brands
- Working with delivery platforms on promotions for allocated brands alongside Online Delivery team
- Managing delivery platform ad placement
- Managing Chatfood marketing for allocated brands alongside Online Delivery team
- Conducts market research on competitors and analysis to understand customer preferences.
- Day-to-day brand management for allocated brands
- Retains marketing metrics and results of campaigns in order to optimize future campaigns or promotions while identifying opportunities for growth.
- Oversees, manages and executes campaigns from planning to completion stage, ensuring that wider team members meet deliverables and timelines
- Collaborates with internal team to design promotional campaigns and develop profitable positioning and pricing for allocated brands
- Works closely with internal teams and agencies to ensure that project deliverables are cohesive and in line with the business goals and objectives.
- Ensures content, images, and other graphical elements are in line with requirements before seeking final approvals
- Assists in developing effective media campaigns and choosing appropriate distribution channels
- Participates in organizing promotional events to positively present Leisure, Entertainment & Cinemas brands.
- Supports the implementation the annual marketing and communications plan including but not limited to public and media relations, content creation (online and offline), social media and engagement, crisis communications, features and analysis.
- Serves as brand ambassador, managing and leveraging off internal marketing teams to drive awareness, demand, and audience engagement.
- Develops relationships with key media platforms online and offline, organize barter deals to minimize advertising costs and keep the LEC brands competitive.
- Analyzes competitor information to assist in facilitating marketing strategies/plans and review of pricing /advertising on an annual basis.
- Monthly reporting on allocated brands.
|Definition of Success
|Achievement of business revenue and EBITDA targets
Assist in tracking budgets
|Other Context (if applicable):
- Performs any additional adhoc duties as requested by the Line Manager and/or Head of Department
- Performs any additional duties or responsibilities by the Line Manager and/or Head of Department
- Must be a creative thinker with a complete understanding of the marketing mix and the role each marketing channel plays in achieving the region’s goals.
- Must be a proactive marketing leader for their region.
- Strong understanding of the importance of maintaining brand standards along with program consistency and continuity.
|Personal Characteristics and Required Background:
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Innovative approach to reaching business objectives.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing to all levels of management.
- Results orientated.
- Strong personal management and time management skills.
- Must be very self-motivated, and a “Hands-On” person with strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Professional and enthusiastic demeanor.
- Ability to travel when required
- Arabic language is preferred.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of marketing experience associate marketing managers also have significant experience in F&B, either within an in-house marketing department or working for an advertising and marketing agency.
- Experience within a marketing team in a corporate environment
- Experience in broad marketing and current on digital, loyalty, branding and online trends.
- Graduate in business or marketing discipline.