Job ID 29229
Offered Salary 3458
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Date: 12 Oct 2023
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 45,000 team members in 17 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
Merchandise Manager | MAF Retail | Head Office Egypt
Responsible for supporting sales development through visual merchandising and brand visibility at the point of sale while setting forward estimates for the different buying groups, considering a number of variables, such as selling space, trends, feedback from stores. The role holder is responsible for ensuring the quality and efficiency of the stores while managing all suppliers
- Collaborate closely with store’s team to ensure optimal execution of planograms
- Ensure all stock is merchandised and displayed according to standards
- Maintain contacts with the vendors in order to ensure timely delivery of goods and ensure inventory plans are executed to meet the required standards
- Partner with merchants to forecast the future trends and predict exact demand while ensuring that products are delivered on time
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the products in store
- Maintain an updated list of all branding elements, with exact dimensions for each product
- Collaborate closely with Replenishment Team to ensure that layouts reflect inventory levels
- Coordinate regular meetings with Operation Managers/Store Managers to share insights arising from market dynamics and brand/category performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or Marketing
- 5+ years in a similar position
- Strong planning and organization
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Product/Category/Brand knowledge
- Outstanding Analytical skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- At Majid Al Futtaim, we’re on a mission to create great moments, to spread happiness, to build, experiences that stay in our memories for a lifetime. We’re proud to say that over the past 27 years, we have built a reputation as a regional market leader in what we do. Join us!
- Work from any country in the world for 30 days a year.
- Work in a friendly environment, where everyone shares positive vibes and excited about our future.
- Work with over 50,000 diverse and talented colleagues, all guided by our Leadership Model.