Job ID 32687
Offered Salary 5849
Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
We are seeking a highly motivated and team-oriented Occupational Health Nurse.
The Occupational Health Service Department supports the safety critical mission of Air Canada.
- Perform medical examinations (pre-employment and/or periodic).
- Maintain records and collect data.
- Undertake assessment of medical data of sick passengers to facilitate safe travel.
- Provide consultation and administration of travel vaccines.
- Maintenance of Aircraft Medical kits.
- Liaise with management, health care providers, and benefit providers.
- RTW/Modified Duty Programs.
- Applicant must have strong assessment skills.
- Current certificate of competence and licence to practice as a registered nurse.
- Successful completion of the Occupational Health Nursing Diploma Program and or COHN Designate.
- 3-5 years of Occupational Health Experience.
- Experience in Venipuncture, PFT, ECG and Audiometric testing.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (both oral and written) required.
- Bilingual (English and French) preferred.
- Computer proficiency.
- Travel is required.
- Occasional shift work.
Conditions of Employment:
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibility of the candidates applying for this position.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.