Job ID 24975
Offered Salary 1000
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Peripheral Principal Development Manager
The position is responsible for product development, debugging and FW related activities associated with various Client Peripheral products. Responsible for product development activities through production, release and end of life. Serve as the central resource for all aspects of the engineering solution, which can include: Electrical and Firmware related engineering activities on Qualcomm base solution. The role will play the key responsibility on product development, delivery and sustaining with Dell internal team and our ODM partners & suppliers.
Join us as a Peripheral Principal Development Manageron our Client Peripheral Development Team in Singapore/ Taiwan to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
Responsible for managing the technology lifecycle of new products, features or enhancements from conceptualization, requirements gathering, product specification, implementation review and release.
- Evaluates technical options and represents business requirements to the engineering organization through responses to the market requirement documents and detailed functional specifications. Works directly with program manager, marketing, service, operations, quality, and finance to bring the product(s) to market.
- Acts as primary point of contact and coordinates Development and Test resources to successfully release new products with ENG team together.
- Coordinates with engineering DM and engineering extended teams to develop the product(s) on issue debugging and resolution to support schedule with excellent quality and low cost. Work closely and guides the activities of the ODM for the product. Understand supplier’s technology and product roadmaps.
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Science with at least 8 years of product development experience in the IT industry. Ideally with prior experience in platform or peripherals product hands on design experience on Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Firmware will have advantage.
- Knowledge in key USB, HDMI, DisplayPort…such as industry PC related.
- Knowledge in board design, signal & power integrity and FW on Qualcomm base solution from platform to device level.
- Knowledge in FW, MCU, interfaces as controller related technology.
- Knowledge in design for quality/margin with best customer experience. Possesses knowledge, skills and abilities to resolve most engineering related issues.
- Able to operate in a global environment under minimal direction. Good communication skill with daily work and self-motivated as leading engineer with key stakeholders inside/outside of Dell.
- Experience and familiar with Qualcomm base platform interface with peripheral device and capable on issue debugging & resolution.
Dell’s Hybrid Work Culture
We feel freedom and flexibility are crucial—our flexible and hybrid work style allows team members to have the freedom to ideate, be innovative, and drive results their way.
· Team members who live within a one-hour commute of a major Dell site location will be considered hybrid and expected to be onsite a minimum of three days per week, while the other days can be from anywhere.
· Team members who live more than a one-hour commute from a major Dell site location will be considered remote but may have the option to work hybrid should they choose to, with their leader’s approval.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.