Job ID 33236
Offered Salary 3661
Career Level Officer
Experience 4 Years
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
• Maintain franchise data and create model codes in Autoline
• Analyze the master roll-out report from GM for computation of procurement request.
• Prepare the production request report for procurement strategy.
• Analyze the order guide and place the orders correctly.
• Placing the orders in principal system as per the set standard and time frame.
• Upload orders in Autoline and also update regular status.
• Monitor the vehicle order data in Goals System and ensure matching with Autoline data.
• Create shipment details and VCC request report on vehicle arrivals.
• Reconcile and prepare a monthly stock and sales report for RO.
• Update the shared folder for accurate information for the sales team on arrival status and outstanding orders of vehicles.
- Provide periodic reports to management.
Education/Certification and Ongoing Learning:
Should hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
Years of Professional Experience:
3 – 5 years of experience in a similar role, specializing in administration and stock management.
1 – 2 years of specific work experience in the automotive industry.
Knowledge and Skills:
Strong communication skills in English.
Proficient in computer literacy with excellent organizational and coordination abilities.
Attention to detail and adept at prioritizing a multitude of tasks.