Job ID 29482
Offered Salary 2486
Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Date: 17 Oct 2023
Location: Dubai, AE
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: 157250
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview of the role:
- The primary focus of the role will be to support execution of the product vision by being the champion of the Polestar and BYD Product Portfolios and being the true voice of the customer across the organization.
What you will do:
- Supports Product Management for all Polestar and BYD vehicle model lines.
- Analyze effects of market trends and competitive activities on product planning.
- Manage long term volume planning in coordination with principals. Volume forecast alignment with Polestar and BYD.
- Manage the Product Launch calendar, in accordance with Homologation and Sales.
- Coordination of the local pricing strategy for new vehicles and options.
- Responsible for ongoing option adjusted price comparison vs competition.
- Initiate adjustment (if required) of vehicle pricing.
- Monitor and manage price positioning to ensure appropriate price.
- Maintain correct price information up to date for online sales/marketing tools.
- Analyzing volume effects of any price changes and define indicated actions.
- Maximize mass profit of the portfolio by optimizing volume and profit per unit with right cost to value offering and logical grade walks.
- Identify target segments and define the primary target customer and vehicle application for each product line.
- Continuous monitoring of automotive market and analysis of competitors’ activities,
- segment shares etc.
- Responsibility for market requests by BYD and Polestar related to product, pricing and segment
- Responsibility to support specific market studies when requested (general market, brand
- studies etc.)
- Recommends indicated actions out of the market analysis and share knowledge to the
- overall business strategy.
Required Skills to be successful:
1.- Analytical skills.
2.- Report management.
3.- Finance knowledge.
4.- Presentation and communication skills.
About the Team:
- Reporting to the Product and Pricing Manager and will work closely with the Product team and internal and external stakeholders.
What equips you for the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering or other relevant areas.
- 3-5 years working experience in Product and Pricing or related fields within automotive.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Basic financial knowledge, covering P&L and taxation schemes.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.