PepsiCo GBS function is institutionalizing a Digital Factory to optimize its processes, services, and experiences. To start with, this Digital Factory will consist of an Automation Factory and a Reporting Factory. It will jointly work with other stakeholders to rationalize, optimize, re-imagine, and automate processes and reports across Sales, Operations/ Supply Chain, HR, and Marketing & Insights.
The Technology Enablement team is established to support Digital Factory with Solution Architecture, setting up standards, and security assessments, connecting with the relevant IT application teams, provisioning standard platforms, and other Release management activities.
This role will be part of the Technology Enablement team. It would require working in a fast-paced, digitally-focused environment alongside developers, designers, business teams, and architects to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously. This role mainly focuses on
• Execution of technology enablement-related activities
• Work with CTO and Sector/Global IT teams to support the product build
• Coordinate and Support the Release and Change management activities
• Partner closely with the Technical Project Manager to deliver the provisioning activities
• Execute and maintain work plans for technology enablement-related activities of new digital products by the broader Digital Factory timeline
• Navigate through multiple IT and business stakeholders for driving work related to provisioning, business applications access, processes, timelines, etc.
• Provide support for project management, release management, change management, and security assessment-related work
• Proactively identifies impediments, and looks for pragmatic and constructive solutions to mitigate risk
• Be a champion for continuous improvement and drive efficiency
Qualifications• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
• 2-3 years of technical project coordination and related experience
• Understanding and familiarity with standard project management methodologies, at a minimum, waterfall and agile
• Experience with project management software, Azure DevOps, ServiceNow, etc
• Highly organized and responsive, with the ability to work with SLAs and tight deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate with virtual teams and remote employees
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Dynamic and energetic individual with strong interpersonal, persuasion, negotiation, and facilitation skills with people of various levels, backgrounds, and personalities.
• Highly self-motivated individual capable of managing multiple initiatives simultaneously across various verticals in a fast-paced environment
• Proven systems thinking and problem-solving skills applied to technology and navigating complex IT and business system landscapes.
• Ability to communicate technical and complex subject matter to leaders in business terms
• Ability to develop solid and engaging relationships that foster partnership and growth
• Broad understanding of general IT technologies and trends, industry standards, solution architecture, and trends in related technologies.
- Experience working in and/or supporting GBS or Shared Services model.Experience working on Automation or Reporting projectsProject Management Certifications, Agile certifications and experience in ADO