Job ID 29228
Offered Salary 3377
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Date: 12 Oct 2023
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 45,000 team members in 17 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
Associate Manager (R2R) | MAF Global Solutions | Finance
This position is based in Majid Al Futtaim Global Solutions (GS). This is a new department which has recently been set-up for all the wholly owned subsidiaries of MAF. GS is responsible for all the transactional accounting operations of the entities including General Leadger, Process to Pay, Order to Cash & preparation of Financial Statements
- Complete day-to-day recording of transactions for assigned companies in compliance with IFRS, tax law and country specific regulations
- Ensure monthly closing is accurate and done on time
- Prepare monthly balance sheet schedules for all accounts, as per company policies
- Prepare monthly intercompany reconciliations and bank reconciliations
- Ensure balance sheet schedules, bank reconciliations and intercompany reconciliations do not have any long outstanding items
- Maintain quality accounting records and supporting documents for all work
- Prepare statutory financial statements for assigned companies
- Perform assigned ad hoc duties and responsibilities as and when required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Commerce
- 7 years’ experience in a big four audit firm
- Extensive IFRS knowledge
- Experience of working on Microsoft Dynamics AX preferred
- Able to meet short deadlines and deliver quality work under pressure
- Proactive and accountable
WHAT WE OFFER
- At Majid Al Futtaim, we’re on a mission to create great moments, to spread happiness, to build, experiences that stay in our memories for a lifetime. We’re proud to say that over the past 27 years, we have built a reputation as a regional market leader in what we do. Join us!
- Work from any country in the world for 30 days a year.
- Work in a friendly environment, where everyone shares positive vibes and excited about our future.
- Work with over 50,000 diverse and talented colleagues, all guided by our Leadership Model.