Job ID 28557
Offered Salary 5223
Career Level Manager
Experience 4 Years
Designation: Sales Officer / Executive
Reports to : Area Sales Manager
Experience : 1-6 years in FMCG / Consumer Durables / Telecom – Having experience in Channel Sales / General Trade
Headquarter : 1. Bangalore
- Custodian of Nestle business in the assigned territory
- Ensure product availability at all relevant channels
- Solely responsible for planning & achieving monthly/ yearly target
- Maintain and enhance trade relations
- In charge of distribution set up and secondary sales force set up
- Network with other functions for achieving overall sales objective and extends support through secondary sales set up for implementation of all activities.
- Implement all activations (Trade / Consumer) & merchandising (Visibility) programs.
- Facilitate timely and quality feedback for all activities as per guidelines
- Overall accountable for all operational programs in the assigned area.
- Set monthly, quarterly and yearly target for each Distributor for your region
- Achievement & monitor progress of Redistribution value and volume targets
- Ensure product availability at all relevant channels through the distributors sales force per Company guideline
- Ensure continuous development of the assigned area and addition of new outlets.
- Ensure compliance of Distributors with their respective roles & responsibilities
- Manage and develop individual distributor in an active and profitable manner
- Ensure the proper and correct execution of sales, discount and trading terms determined by the company
- Monitor and minimize the level of Bad goods returns
- Ensure distributors efficient and effective support for the market coverage
- Monitor Distributors overhead expenses & profitability (ROI)
- Track on delivery from Distributor to consumers.
- Develop strong business relationship with distributors, trade and key account in their territories
Nestlé is committed to providing equal opportunities without any discrimination on the grounds of age, color, disability, origin, nationality, religion, race, gender, or sexual orientation. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. For any reasonable accommodation in the recruitment process for persons with disabilities, kindly reach out to your recruiter. Reasonable accommodation includes any appropriate modifications to ensure that persons with disabilities are provided an equal platform in the recruitment process.