Job ID 33242
Offered Salary 3592
Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
As a leader in luxury retail in the Middle East, Al Tayer Group’s retail division, Al Tayer Insignia, hosts a portfolio of some of the world’s best luxury brands in the fashion, jewellery, home and department store categories. Complementing its position in luxury retail, Al Tayer Insignia has also built new frontiers in lifestyle retail, representing leading brands in the Beauty, Home, Fashion and Hospitality sectors. Our brands include Bloomingdales, Harvey Nichols and Armani to name just a few!
About The Role
We are looking for a digital trading manager, for a 2 year contract, who will be responsible for the strategy and execution of all online trading activities for the relevant web site that will deliver a best-in-class customer satisfaction that drives significant and sustainable business growth.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You will have full P&L responsibility for the relevant website. Develop budgets and monitor monthly costs.
- Execute the day-to-day management of online trading to ensure effective and timely delivery and continuous growth through sales optimization in line with the commercial business plan.
- Drive sell thru and conversion by overseeing the maintenance and improvement of the website, ensuring all products are accurately represented, stylishly merchandised and smartly promoted.
- Thoroughly understand on site customer behavior to optimize customer journey and experience to maximize product visibility and sales performance.
- Monitor the ongoing performance of online promotions making any recommendations for change and feeding this back to the Head of Digital Trading.
- Work closely with Digital Merchandising, Digital Marketing, Digital Product/ Portfolio teams and provide coordination with current B&M Commercial, Finance, Merchandising, Logistics and Store Operations. Ensure all departments involved provide the required information in a timely manner.
- Oversee the digital commerce marketing plan to drive consumer traffic and conversion together with Digital Marketing and other Marketing functions within the business.
- Work closely with Senior Digital Marketing Manager to support ongoing optimizations to grow sales – on-site search, bounce rate, page load, site conversion rate etc.
- Conduct ad-hoc research on competitors in the different markets and the trading conditions and send this information to the Head of Digital Trading.
- Ensure maximum product exposure across the website and all marketing channels, ensuring featured products and messaging match marketing direction and inventory.
- Provide weekly reports based on KPIs which includes analyses and required/recommended actions.
- Create weekly sales reports creating best and worst sellers lists, working with the digital marketing team to promote where necessary.
- Ensure optimization of forecasting, stock levels and develop strategies and actions to address any high/low performing categories.
- Monitor the website daily across multiple devices, facilitating the quick and efficient resolution of any errors.
- Monitor site inventory, insuring all adds, deletes and adjustments are updated according to established specifications and timeframes.
- Coordinate with Digital Analytics Manager to maximize customer site behavior using digital analytics, selling and performance metrics.
- Support web analytics and help produce reports for distribution to Senior Management. Use analysis to draw conclusive insights, highlighting opportunities and reacting accordingly. Use key metrics (e.g., sales, traffic, conversion, and CRM data) to make timely and commercial trading decisions and respond to customer, competitor, and market behavior.
- Remain up to date on current and emerging technologies and trends and how they can be incorporated into the existing business plan.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business, or related discipline.
Experience: 8+ years of strategic E-commerce Trading experience in a similar role.
- Strong numerical and analytical commercial skills, advanced Excel user.
- Knowledge of E-Commerce benchmarks and best practices for optimal user experience that result in customer acquisition, retention, and growth.
- Experience of using Google Analytics and other web analytics tools.
- Knowledge in Google Analytics, Omniture, Core metrics or another web analytics tool.
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage workload.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills. ·
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiasm and proactive approach.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail.