Job ID 25014
Offered Salary 1000
Experience 5 Years
Job Purpose :
To provide professional service to the customers, in terms of accurately recording and organizing quality
repair and maintenance services so as to enhance customer retention and after sales revenue giving
professional advise to customers on current and future maintenance needs
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
• Receive and greet customers, discuss servicing/ repair needs, guide them on assessment & repair of
problems/ faults and service requirements based on manufacturer recommendation and when agreed to
record the requirement correctly on job card to avoid any ambiguity effecting the quality of repair.
• Explain to the customer contents of the job, its value and cost involved. After obtaining confirmation prepare
clear and unambiguous work instruction for the technician to carry out the job and keep in constant touch to
ensure that work is progressing in proper manner.
• Organize inspection upon completion of the job to ensure the quality of the job meets the prescribed
standard and to satisfy the customer that the job has been carried out as desired.
• Deliver the vehicle in most courteous manner once the job has been completed to the entire satisfaction of
the customer and authorities of the workshop so as to ensure continuity of business.
• Establish healthy and profitable relationship by proactively communicating and following up with the existing
as well as prospective customer on performance of their cars and if they require any service attention so as to
consolidate and enhance the customer base.
• Keep the customers constantly posted on the status of the back order parts, their actual date and time of
arrival to assure customer of the company’s genuine interest in sorting out his problem so as retain customer’
• Keep customers periodically informed about the work progress and deliver vehicles after collecting the
repair charges / LPO/ IPO.
• Up sell new accessories, service packages, additional service and participate actively in service campaign.
• Upgrade product knowledge through web based training and class room training.
• Establish cordial relation with customers and workshop staff.
• Follow up on Work In Progress (WIP) targeting closer in 30 days.
• Follow-up with customers on long pending vehicles for taking delivery.
Education/Certification and Continued Education
• Vocational qualification in automotive trade or
• Diploma in Automobile Engineering or graduate
Years of Experience
• 2 -5 years experience in automotive trade